Bak-End Software Developer
From textile production to the mythical catalog, La Redoute is today a pure-player of e-commerce, a leader in the fashion and home sector.
Link weaver, trendsetter, and influence bearer, we create, distribute and deliver our own products.
Our mission ? Become the n°1 lifestyle platform for all families.
La Redoute PORTUGAL, considered in the last seven years by Exame magazine, one of the best companies to work has a devops center with more than 100 professionals, focused on digital transformation and business agility, inserted in a team with more than 200 Digital profiles.
We are looking for an Back-End Software Developer to integrate your development team, who will work in conjunction with a cross-functional Functional Domain team.
Interested in the challenge? Be the talent of tomorrow!
– Analysis and development in J2EE Java environment, diverse functional context (financial, logistics, product, supply);
– Production of technical documentation, additional unit tests of the integrated code in the standards:
– Java Ecosystem: Spring Framework, Jenkins, Sonar, JUnit, Selenium, Puppet, Future Docker / Kubernetes, Services Discovery, API Gateway;
– Infrastructures: Linux/Windows, Glassfish/Tomcat, DB2/PostgreSQL/Oracle
Experienced skills and experience:
– Degree in Computer Engineering;
– Experience in Java Back-End development functions for a minimum of 2 years, experience in the Spring Framework
– Taste for communication, customer service oriented and problem solving
– Ability to organize and autonomy, creativity, problem solving
– Proficiency in English, oral and written
– Knowledge of Java, databases and SQL
– Domination of the French language
– Retail knowledge and experience
– Experience and knowledge in COBOL / DB2
– Training and certifications in the mentioned areas and technologies
– Experience working in a multinational company
Initial and continuous training;
Compensation compatible with the experience and requirements of the function;
Package of social benefits in force in the company;
Young and proactive team integration
If you are interested in integrating a solid company, a subsidiary of a large multinational group Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating REFA. LR / BESD.
We all have a reason to love La Redoute … and now you join us!
See you soon !
La Redoute is a signatory of the Diversity Charter.
The difference being a source of wealth, our positions are accessible to all.